Website Weeyums Philly Style
Everything we Make is GOOD!
Weeyums Philly Style is a family owned restaurant specializing in authentic cheesesteaks. It was opened in Stone Mountain 20 years ago.
Position Title: Cook
Reports to: Lead Cook
Position Summary: Cook will be responsible for the preparation, distribution, handling and storage of all food products per SOP (Standard Operating Procedure).
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Minimum 2-3 year experience working in a fast paced restaurant
· Certified ServSafe Food Handler – Preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding fruits and vegetables. Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
· Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety standards.
· Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food safety and rotation procedures.
· Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
· Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
· Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
· Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following outlined steps of service.
· Resolves customer concerns and relay relevant information to supervisor.
· Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory and cash control procedures.
· Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions
· Ability to remain stationary for entire length of shift
· Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org