Website West Coast PretZels
Baker / Baker AssOciate
We are looking for a people to join our small, growing team who have a passion for bread, for baking, for being hands on and involved in all facets of the bakery and hav a love of soft pretzels.
Must be a team player, flexible and do whatever is needed to be done in the bakery to make the product perfect and the customers happy.
Must be outgoing, enjoy listening to music while working, have a sense of humor, self starter, creative, out of the box thinker and doer.
Bakery and bread experience is a must.
Able to work independently with minimal direction (after training etc), the bakery team member will be assisting the lead baker and owner with everything including mixing, dividing, rolling, twisting and baking our variety of soft pretzels, pretzel pizzas, pretzel dogs and pretzel buns.
In addition to making the pretzels, the bakery team member will also be our front facing customer point of contact for our walk-up window, operating the POS, taking orders, interacting with customers both in person and on the phone, managing the 3rd party food delivery tablets, and bagging orders.
– mixing, rolling, twisting, proofing, baking, keeping kitchen and equipment, shelves, working walk-up window as needed and pretty much anything that is needed around the bakery as part of the team.
Other responsibilities include:
– Daily cleaning
– Maintaining covid requirements
– Managing inventory and stocking
– Must be able to lift 50lb flour bags
– Must be detail oriented, able to read recipes and measure ingredients accurately!
– Must be outgoing, friendly and customer service oriented And have a great attitude and enjoy what you do.
– Preferably have retail/wholesale baking experience and familiarity of equipment including spiral mixer, commercial oven and dough moulder.
– Be quick learner, proactive and can think on their feet.
Group health plan assistance after 90 days
401k eligibility after 6 months (1000 hours)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org