The Greg Hill Foundation has teamed up with Grubhub to create a new grant opportunity for restaurants through the Restaurant Strong Fund. As restaurants begin to re-open or increase their dining capacity we understand the difficulties, challenges and costs that come with that. We want to help restaurants in this transition and provide them the resources to hit the ground running as we all work to getting back to normal business.
- Covid-19 regulation compliance
- Staff Hiring
- Staff Training
- Equipment Purchases
- Inventory/Stock Purchases
- Restaurant is located in one of the cities listed above
- Completed Application Form in one of the Participating Cities
- 5 or less locations for the restaurant and restaurant ownership group
- Provide a detailed plan of how they will be utilizing the grant
- Provide an appropriate explanation for the need of a grant
Support The restaurant strong fund
The Greg Hill Foundation’s Restaurant Strong Fund seeks to provide $1,000 – $5,000 grants directly to restaurant industry employees and owners who have been impacted by Covid-19 across the U.S.
There are more than 1 million restaurants in the U.S., home to more than 15 million employees nationwide who are especially vulnerable to the effects of Covid-19 closures.
During these unprecedented times when many establishments are forced to close their doors for the greater good of our community, the Restaurant Strong Fund stands with restaurant workers who have had our backs for so many years, from serving our favorite drinks to celebrating life’s most memorable moments with us.